Author of What to Eat When You’re Broke and Bloom Where You’re Planted online course
Everyone remembers how terrible the access to appropriate medical care was during the Covid pandemic. If you didn’t have a solid emergency medicine kit, you probably found it difficult to gain access to the medications you needed. For more than a year, getting an appointment often hinged on your vaccination status. Physicians weren’t always allowed to prescribe a drug that was proven to shorten the course and lessen the severity of the illness. Everything revolved around maximum profit for Big Pharma and maximum control for Big Government.
It felt like very little revolved around medical freedom. It felt like very little revolved around individual needs.
If you’ve noticed the hints in the news lately, I think that we’re very likely to be facing a replay of the 2020 lockdowns soon. We’ll hear people demanding that everyone mask up, get jabbed, take one for the team, and fall in line. We’ll begin to see the hatred and discrimination against those who make choices that are best for themselves and their families, just like we saw before.
We may also be facing the disregard of the medical system. But there’s a refreshing new business out there that’s determined to change all this, at least for those of us who want the change.
Here’s what we can do
The new business is called The Wellness Company. I tried them out so I could tell you my honest thoughts and opinions on how these doctors practice medicine and I want to tell you about my experience. But first I’d like to give you a little bit of background.
One of the members of their Chief Medical Board will sound very familiar to those who spent a lot of time researching protocols during the last wave of the Covid19 pandemic. Dr. Peter McCullough, a cardiologist, made headlines for “promoting disinformation” during the pandemic. In fact, though, McCullough did nothing more than question the advice given by officials and cast doubt on the efficacy of the vaccine, something that time has proven was largely ineffective in every way. His body of research is absolutely enormous and many articles citing him can be found here.
The TL;dr version comes from a quote by Dr. McCullough himself. “There’s been no monthly review of new therapies. There’s been no monthly review of data safety and efficacy for the vaccines. Nothing. Americans for two years have been stonewalled on any scientific information on COVID-19.”
This left many of us wishing we had a Dr. McCullough of our own fighting for our health.
I have good news if you’re one of those people. He’s actually the Chief Scientific Officer of The Wellness Company. He, along with many other physicians who believe in health freedom, in getting you OFF meds instead of onto more meds, who want to put the power for your healthcare back into your hands, developed an organization that is accepting patients right now.
Founder Foster Coulson says:
By unequivocally and unapologetically standing up for medical freedom and the right to affordable health care, our company’s vision champions the right to make one’s own choices for their body.
We strive to build a new health care system that earns people’s trust, governed and operated with transparency, and offering the highest quality practitioners who align at their core with our fundamental belief – to put the patient first.
The fabric of this company has been woven together by its medical team, whose courage and bravery in their fight for medical freedom and truth as well as their devotion to the public, will help to ensure improved health outcomes, convenient access to physicians, and lower costs of healthcare for our patients.
We will never sacrifice the quality of our services, products, or education and we will maintain affordability.
That sounds pretty awesome in these days of insurance-driven, Big-Pharma-loving, corporate medicine, doesn’t it?
How to get a Wellness Company Emergency Medicine Kit
The thing that first caught my eye when I heard about The Wellness Company was that they offer an entire emergency medicine kit you can get and keep on hand for the times that medications might not be easily available. This kit is loaded with the prescription medications you might find yourself needing during a crisis – medicines that could potentially save your life.
The kit costs $300 for non-members and $250 for members. (We’ll talk about memberships in a moment.) That includes a doctor’s appointment with a physician from your state, a variety of medications, and a very detailed yet easy-to-understand guide to help you figure out what to take when.
While that might sound fairly high, I did some comparing. I already had a few of the items that I bought *ahem* for my fish. Of course, when they’re purchased for fish, you do get bottles of 100 pills. But, the limiting issue there is variety. It would cost several hundred dollars more to get the same variety of medications for your fish as it does to get them prescribed for yourself.
Here’s how the process works.
- You go to the website, select the Emergency Medicine Kit, and click “Add to Cart.”
- Purchase your kit and you’ll receive instructions for setting up your appointment to get the medications prescribed.
- Fill out a health questionnaire before your appointment, then attend the appointment at the time scheduled.
- Talk with a doctor about your health and discuss the contents of the kit. I asked also about getting other prescriptions filled as well as adding an EpiPen – depending on your doctor, you may be able to use this opportunity to learn about getting ahead of essential prescriptions. I was offered an EpiPen due to family food allergies but ultimately decided not to do it at that time as I have one currently.
- The doctor will phone in the prescription to their partner pharmacy in Nevada. The pharmacy will call you within 48 hours to confirm shipping instructions and your prescription package will arrive in one to two weeks, right to your door.
What’s in the Medical Emergency Kit?
The kit is extremely thorough and contains a full course of the following drugs:
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanate (generic Augmentin) 125 mg – 28 tablets
- Azithromycin (generic Z-Pak) 250 mg – 12 tablets
- Doxycycline Hyclate 100 mg – 60 capsules
- Metronidazole (generic Flagyl) 500 mg – 30 tablets
- Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole (generic Bactrim) 160 mg – 28 tablets
- Ivermectin 18mg – 7 compounded capsules (We all know how difficult it was to acquire this during the last pandemic)
- Fluconazole (generic Diflucan) 150 mg – 2 tablets
- Ondansetron (generic Zofran) 4mg – 6 tablets
There’s also an incredibly useful guidebook that explains what medication to take for specific illnesses and how much to take of it. Each bottle is thoroughly labeled with instructions, related warnings, and a prescription sticker with the patient’s name on it.
Having these things on hand gives me a great deal of peace of mind. I strongly recommend picking up one of these kits if you can swing it, even if you never purchase a membership.
Wait…what about those memberships?
The Wellness Company is about far more than simply getting yourself a Medical Emergency Kit and going on your merry way.
They offer memberships ranging from $10 to $200 per month, depending on what level of medical assistance you’re looking for, and you don’t have to have a membership to use their services, though it does significantly reduce the price.
Here are some of the services offered:
- Acute Care: Anything that you’d be able to do a virtual appointment for with your local office or walkiin clinic, you can do a virtual appointment with The Wellness Company. And at least compared to the appointments were I live, the price is lower. If you have the $ 10-a-month membership, your appointment is just $60, and without a membership, it costs $75. This contrasts with the local price from my CVS Minute Clinic, where an appointment for virtual care is $99-139, depending on your concern.
- Medical Exemption Documents: If you are hoping to bypass mandates for yourself or your children but your in-person doctor is not on board, you can get an exemption from one of the doctors at The Wellness Company, where they support your right to choose. Note: You are responsible for making certain your employer or school will accept your medical exemption. Laws and policies vary from state to state.
- Freedom from Pharma: Do you believe you could probably get off prescription meds if you had the right support? Check out this program. The Wellness Company pharmacists team up with providers to build a plan for you to de-prescribe from Big Pharma once and for all. As preppers, we know how incredibly important it is to become less reliant on medications but also to taper off of them the right way.
- LongCovid Program: Did you know that nearly 1 in 5 adults is suffering from Long Covid? Long Haul sickness is an all too real condition with symptoms unique to each person that are often difficult to explain or manage. The Wellness Company’s physicians and medical professionals are trained on treatment protocols specifically designed to address Long-Haul sickness and bring you the relief you need.
- Vaccine Injury Consults: Did you develop a vaccine injury along with your mRNA vaccine? According to Reuters, 25% of people post-shot symptoms that prevent them from performing activities of daily life, and 7.7% end up seeking medical attention. There are protocols and treatments that can help you regain your pre-vax health and Wellness Company physicians are trained to help you recover.
- Allergen Immunotherapy: Do you suffer from allergies? The Wellness Company has a program based on scientifically-tested, research-driven antigen formulations that steer your body’s immune response to allergens away from the symptoms you’re accustomed to, and toward being 100% symptom-free.
These are just a few of the benefits offered by The Wellness Company, and it’s extremely affordable in comparison to a conventional doctor’s office. They do not accept insurance, but your insurance may cover labs and prescribed medication. As someone who has long been uninsured, this place is a Godsend.
Have you tried The Wellness Company?
I get a LOT of invitations to try out new businesses that are related to prepping and most of them, I never cover here because they’re just not all they’re cracked up to be. But when I heard about The Wellness Company, I was intrigued. Every step of the way, my expectations were exceeded, from the kind, relatively local physician I spoke to during my appointment to receiving my kit. I didn’t expect to be as impressed as I am but I think that this is a remarkable asset in my health and medical preparedness arsenal.
If you’re interested in trying it out, they gave me a coupon code for readers. Put in ORGANICPREPPER and save 10% on your purchase.
Have you heard about The Wellness Company? Is it something you’d consider trying? Have you done virtual doctor visits in the past? Let’s discuss it in the comments section.
Daisy Luther is a coffee-swigging, adventure-seeking, globe-trotting blogger. She is the founder and publisher of three websites. 1) The Organic Prepper, which is about current events, preparedness, self-reliance, and the pursuit of liberty; 2) The Frugalite, a website with thrifty tips and solutions to help people get a handle on their personal finances without feeling deprived; and 3) PreppersDailyNews.com, an aggregate site where you can find links to all the most important news for those who wish to be prepared. Her work is widely republished across alternative media and she has appeared in many interviews.
Daisy is the best-selling author of 5 traditionally published books, 12 self-published books, and runs a small digital publishing company with PDF guides, printables, and courses at SelfRelianceand Survival.com You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Gab, MeWe, Parler, Instagram, and Twitter.