Where to Get Expert Advice for an Uncertain Future
by Daisy Luther
Let’s be honest. Things have gone to heck in a handbasket for a whole lot of people since the Covid crisis started, and whether you think the virus is a scam or not, the end results are the same.
- We’ve been locked down and our businesses closed.
- Many, many people have lost their livelihoods and been forced to rely on paltry government handouts
- We’ve been isolated from our loved ones
- People are dying alone, surrounded by strangers
- Women are giving birth the same way
- Health choices are becoming mandated
- A “papers please” society is looming
- People are being shamed for the personal medical choices (What HIPPA?)
- Our economy is buckling under the pressure
- The supply chain has demonstrated how incredibly fragile it is
- The education system is crumbling
- Our infrastructure has been proven more than once to be vulnerable to cyber-attacks
- The US government is not showing strong leadership in the world arena
- The healthcare system is overwhelmed and a lot of people are missing essential treatment due to to the fear of Covid
- We’re facing a mental health crisis of epic proportions
- Americans are being turned against one another, us vs. them, politically, with regard to health, and racially
- Cities have been burning for over a year now and it shows no sign of stopping
Things are not looking good.
Everybody keeps optimistically talking about “getting back to normal” or even worse, the “new normal,” like it’s happening tomorrow. Meanwhile, to those of us who are truly paying attention and seeing things as they are, the actual situation is not really looking better.
What do we do now?
The writers here at The OP and I have written reams on handling the current, slow-burning SHTF we’re facing, and it’s great advice, but it’s not enough. Things are just too big right now to rely on anyone less than the utmost experts in other fields than survival and preparedness.
Toby, Selco, and I have taken part in a documentary series called Endgame that discusses all the things I just mentioned. In my opinion, it’s probably the most important interview I’ve ever done and I’ll tell you why.
The company making the series has pulled experts from all different arenas to address the topics that are most on our minds.
- For those of us with investments or retirement funds, what should we be doing with our money?
- What do we need to know about real estate and property rights?
- How do we get prepared for the looming shortages and civil unrest that is ahead?
- How do we improve our mindsets to adapt to the coming changes?
- What is the best way to educate our children now that the school system has gone full-on indoctrination if the schools are running at all?
- How can we improve our health so we are less likely to need to avail ourselves of an overwhelmed system?
- How do we find out the truth about what is going on and why?
- How can we be less dependent on the grid and the system?
I’m truly overwhelmed to be a part of this. You’ll get these answers and more so that you can make the plans that suit your family the best. Best of all, you can register now to watch it for FREE if you sign up now before it begins to air on May 25th. It’s my understanding that if you sign up later, you’ll have to pay to watch it.
I’m just one of many guests in this docuseries. Selco and Toby both took part and were interviewed, as well as people that I’m overwhelmed to be in the same group with. Folks like…
- Tom Woods: Coolest libertarian around, a fellow of the Mises Institute, and head kahuna of The Tom Woods Show
- Robert Kiyosaki: Yeah, THAT Robert Kiyosaki, who wrote Rich Dad, Poor Dad, the best selling personal finance book of all time
- Kati and Vernon Evans: They’ve said “forget this” to the public school system and homeschooled all over the world
- Larry Yatch: A commissioned officer and former Navy Seal
- Sean Whalen: The founder of Lions Not Sheep
- Roman Zrazhevskiy: An international figure in the preparedness sphere who has appeared on HBO, the BBC, and CBS, as well as numerous documentaries emphasizing the importance of preparedness.
- Peter Schiff: Yep, I’m in the same series as Peter Freakin’ Schiff and I couldn’t be more excited.
- Jane Christensen: An herbalist who will walk you through the remedies you should have at home
- Jim Kwik: He’s the “brain coach” who helped folks like Elon Musk and Will Smith and has advice on recession-proofing your brain
- Josh Rhodes: He’s an electrical grid scholar who’s an expert on fuel, heat, and power – he’ll explain what to do now, and… what to do “just in case”.
There are tons more experts in the financial field, in the mental health and resilience fields, and the business arena. We’re going to be talking not only about watching all this crumbling around us, but also about WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT.
You know that I like to be an optimist. To me, preparing is the most optimistic thing you can do because it means you are determined to survive.
But I’m also a realist.
Changes are coming hard and fast. I believe things are about to get much, much harder. You’ll want to be ready to face the future with all the information possible from the people who are in the know, answering the questions that you yourself are asking.
Watch this docuseries and get the answers that you need. Save your seat by registering your email address at this link: https://www.ro20trk.com/6RNXHT/6JHXF/
We are survivors. It’s part of our identity and what we do. We need to focus on this in the days ahead because I truly think our issues going forward may make 2020 look like a walk in the park. I don’t think we’re looking at the end of the world, but I do believe that we are looking at a scenario in which far more control is exerted over our everyday life, our money loses a great deal of buying power, and many of our systems and infrastructure change or crumble.
But I firmly believe those of us with the right mindset and the right preparations in place will live through this with far less strife than others. Join me in watching this event and getting the much needed-information you require. If I didn’t think it was so urgent, I wouldn’t be pushing you so hard to watch. You don’t have to spend a penny. Just sign up.
About the Author
Daisy Luther is a coffee-swigging, globe-trotting blogger. She is the founder and publisher of three websites. 1) The Organic Prepper, which is about current events, preparedness, self-reliance, and the pursuit of liberty on her website, 2) The Frugalite, a website with thrifty tips and solutions to help people get a handle on their personal finances without feeling deprived, and 3) PreppersDailyNews.com, an aggregate site where you can find links to all the most important news for those who wish to be prepared. She is widely republished across alternative media and Daisy is the best-selling author of 5 traditionally published books and runs a small digital publishing company with PDF guides, printables, and courses. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Gab, MeWe, Parler, Instagram, and Twitter.