Author of The Blackout Book and Be Ready for Anything
Let’s be honest. Things have gone to heck in a handbasket for a whole lot of people since the Covid crisis started, and whether you think the virus is a scam or not, the end results are the same.
- We’ve been locked down and our businesses closed.
- Many, many people have lost their livelihoods and been forced to rely on paltry government handouts
- We’ve been isolated from our loved ones
- People are dying alone, surrounded by strangers
- Women are giving birth the same way
- Health choices are becoming mandated
- A “papers please” society is looming
- People are being shamed for the personal medical choices (What HIPPA?)
- Our economy is buckling under the pressure
- The supply chain has demonstrated how incredibly fragile it is
- The education system is crumbling
- Our infrastructure has been proven more than once to be vulnerable to cyber-attacks
- The US government is not showing strong leadership in the world arena
- The healthcare system is overwhelmed and a lot of people are missing essential treatment due to to the fear of Covid
- We’re facing a mental health crisis of epic proportions
- Americans are being turned against one another, us vs. them, politically, with regard to health, and racially
- Cities have been burning for over a year now and it shows no sign of stopping
Things are not looking good.
Everybody keeps optimistically talking about “getting back to normal” or even worse, the “new normal,” like it’s happening tomorrow. Meanwhile, to those of us who are truly paying attention and seeing things as they are, the actual situation is not really looking better.
What do we do now?
The writers here at The OP and I have written reams on handling the current, slow-burning SHTF we’re facing, and it’s great advice, but it’s not enough. Things are just too big right now to rely on anyone less than the utmost experts in other fields than survival and preparedness.
Toby, Selco, and I have taken part in a documentary series called Endgame that discusses all the things I just mentioned. In my opinion, it’s probably the most important interview I’ve ever done and I’ll tell you why.
The company making the series has pulled experts from all different arenas to address the topics that are most on our minds.
- For those of us with investments or retirement funds, what should we be doing with our money?
- What do we need to know about real estate and property rights?
- How do we get prepared for the looming shortages and civil unrest that is ahead?
- How do we improve our mindsets to adapt to the coming changes?
- What is the best way to educate our children now that the school system has gone full-on indoctrination if the schools are running at all?
- How can we improve our health so we are less likely to need to avail ourselves of an overwhelmed system?
- How do we find out the truth about what is going on and why?
- How can we be less dependent on the grid and the system?
I’m truly overwhelmed to be a part of this. You’ll get these answers and more so that you can make the plans that suit your family the best. Best of all, you can register now to watch it for FREE if you sign up now before it begins to air on May 25th. It’s my understanding that if you sign up later, you’ll have to pay to watch it.
I’m just one of many guests in this docuseries. Selco and Toby both took part and were interviewed, as well as people that I’m overwhelmed to be in the same group with. Folks like…
- Tom Woods: Coolest libertarian around, a fellow of the Mises Institute, and head kahuna of The Tom Woods Show
- Robert Kiyosaki: Yeah, THAT Robert Kiyosaki, who wrote Rich Dad, Poor Dad, the best selling personal finance book of all time
- Kati and Vernon Evans: They’ve said “forget this” to the public school system and homeschooled all over the world
- Larry Yatch: A commissioned officer and former Navy Seal
- Sean Whalen: The founder of Lions Not Sheep
- Roman Zrazhevskiy: An international figure in the preparedness sphere who has appeared on HBO, the BBC, and CBS, as well as numerous documentaries emphasizing the importance of preparedness.
- Peter Schiff: Yep, I’m in the same series as Peter Freakin’ Schiff and I couldn’t be more excited.
- Jane Christensen: An herbalist who will walk you through the remedies you should have at home
- Jim Kwik: He’s the “brain coach” who helped folks like Elon Musk and Will Smith and has advice on recession-proofing your brain
- Josh Rhodes: He’s an electrical grid scholar who’s an expert on fuel, heat, and power – he’ll explain what to do now, and… what to do “just in case”.
There are tons more experts in the financial field, in the mental health and resilience fields, and the business arena. We’re going to be talking not only about watching all this crumbling around us, but also about WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT.
Survive the Endgame
You know that I like to be an optimist. To me, preparing is the most optimistic thing you can do because it means you are determined to survive.
But I’m also a realist.
Changes are coming hard and fast. I believe things are about to get much, much harder. You’ll want to be ready to face the future with all the information possible from the people who are in the know, answering the questions that you yourself are asking.
Watch this docuseries and get the answers that you need. Save your seat by registering your email address at this link: https://www.ro20trk.com/6RNXHT/6JHXF/
We are survivors. It’s part of our identity and what we do. We need to focus on this in the days ahead because I truly think our issues going forward may make 2020 look like a walk in the park. I don’t think we’re looking at the end of the world, but I do believe that we are looking at a scenario in which far more control is exerted over our everyday life, our money loses a great deal of buying power, and many of our systems and infrastructure change or crumble.
But I firmly believe those of us with the right mindset and the right preparations in place will live through this with far less strife than others. Join me in watching this event and getting the much needed-information you require. If I didn’t think it was so urgent, I wouldn’t be pushing you so hard to watch. You don’t have to spend a penny. Just sign up.
I must say I think this is a fine idea.
I hope a lot of people find it helpful.
A couple of questions.
If I sign up, do I watch on my computer at a certain time? Or can I access it whenever I have the time?
How many parts are there to the series?
Sorry, but I don’t “stream” from the internet to my TV, so I need to know how this is going to work.
I believe that one episode is available all day, each day, for 9-10 days (so 9-10 episodes). I’m not 100% positive of those details, but that is my understanding.
Tried to sign up with brave browser – got error message and blank page after submitting.
At that blank screen you have to unblock scripts so the scripts can run. Then you get a screen.
Here are some excerpts from the welcoming message I received after signing up a couple of late nights ago for the End Games presentations;
“Expect a contact email within 90 minutes from [email protected] — If none is received, contact them for a fix.
Starting May 25th, Episode One will go live. It will be free to watch for 24 hours. That will be followed by 8 MORE! Each is free to watch for 24 hours before being replaced by the next episode in line.”
Internet connections can be flaky. Earlier this week in the very early morning I could not connect with any website … no matter which browser I tried … and I tried several. How many hours before that outage had begun I couldn’t know, but a couple of hours later everything started working again.
Big Tech has also demonstrated its utterly arbitrary censorship brutality in times past. For a couple of years any article on TheOrganicPrepper.com that I tried to access from within my Gmail account (where I had registered with TOP) would have the entire left half of every page in such articles BLANKED OUT. I learned to bail out of Gmail completely after saving that article link into Windows memory (or sometimes a text editor), and then copying it into a different browser (that Google couldn’t access or shut down) … from which I could read the complete article without interference.
It got so bad that Gmail even blocked my receiving of a home defense webinar access link. I was so disgusted that I set up an offshore email account where re-registration resulted in receiving that access link almost instantly.
In recent memory the number of topics the left-wing / MSM / Pravda-on-the-Potomac censors regard as fair attack game has increased … as though the free speech First Amendment never existed.
In addition to the flaky internet outages and occasional censorship blockages, personal matters can get in the way. Just this last week both a friend’s sudden hospitalization plus a dear cousin’s funeral planning put me way behind in much regular internet monitoring. The long time saying about life getting in the way of the plans you’ve already made is as true for internet access as well.
So with full awareness of many things (both deliberate or unplanned) that can interfere, I looked for information in the End-Game presentations welcome messages about back-up strategies in case of such interference — whether audio recordings, video recordings or even transcripts. Sadly I’ve seen no such discussion of back-up or censor proof or disaster proof methods so far.
There will be future emails about backup presentations.
Can’t wait for this! It will be so informative. I am ready for note taking!!
*****Where to Get Expert Advice for an Uncertain Future*****
You mean we can’t rely on CNN?
Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.
Everyone is with you on this urgency channel Daisy. Very timely.
If you STOP worshiping them in GODvernment and worshiped the TRUE GOD instead none of them will have any POWER over you with their INBORN hatred of you.
STOP WORSHIPING, dammit. See that they follow ONLY the Constitution which limits their power of these narcissist seeking psychos you have some how managed to let them RULE you.
STOP trusting them. They don’t like you OR your Constitution because it limits their power OVER YOU!
Use your Magic 8 Ball.
I started to sign up.
But address, city, state, zip?…
Sorry. I’m trying to fly as under the radar as I reasonably can.
All it asked me for was an email address and a phone number if I wanted text message reminders.
“All it asked me for was an email address and a phone number if I wanted text message reminders.”
I had the same privacy concerns when I attempted the sign-up process, and was fully prepared to bail out if I found something unacceptable. The sign-up page asked for a name that (without saying so) could have been a first name, middle name or flat-out pseudonym. Not a problem there.
Though it’s not obvious, the request for a phone number that could accept a text message is optional. When I ignored that completely I was able to finish the process successfully.
There was never a request for an address, city, state or zip code.
Hitler, Stalin, and Mao must be laughing themselves silly in Hell over how stupid humanity has been. Even the Globalists are surprised beyond their wildest dreams. Nothing like them selling you the rope in which you hang yourself with. That’s the “vaccine” ladies and gents. The jab that keeps on giving… then you die.