Nothing to See Here: Mainstream Media Dismisses Concerns About Hillary Clinton’s Health Issues
By Daisy Luther
In their usual fingers-in-ears-la-la-la fashion, the mainstream media and Hillary Clinton supporters are all in denial that there is an issue with the Democratic nominee’s health, despite mounting evidence that something is seriously wrong. In fact, they’re trying to manipulate the issue to make those who are concerned look like they are the ones with problems because only crazy right-wing conspiracy theorists would say otherwise.
This weekend, a photo began to go viral of HRC being helped up the stairs and looking pretty darned frail. But, if you notice, she isn’t dressed for summer in these photos.
While the photos are making the rounds like the event just happened, it was actually snapped about six months ago, when she slipped going up some stairs in South Carolina last February. The mainstream delightedly jumped on the date of the photo as proof that everything is rosy in Clintonland.
This, of course, doesn’t negate the fact that “slipping” has been a recurrent theme for Hillary Clinton, and actually just supports the argument that she’s dealing with some type of neurological issue.
- 2005 HRC fainted while giving a speech
- 2009 HRC fell and fractured her elbow
- 2011 HRC fell when boarding her plane in Yemen
- 2012 HRC fainted due to dehydration and fell, hitting her head and getting a concussion (This rather conveniently kept her from testifying in front of Congress about the Benghazi massacre.)
- 2013 HRC was treated for a blood clot in her brain after the concussion
Now, I’m not exactly as graceful as a ballerina myself, and HRC’s apparent klutziness is not really the issue. Here are some more interesting facts about her health that the mainstream media ignores:
- She’s a compulsive liar, which may not just be an issue of repugnant character. Dr. Gina Loudon, a political psychology and behavior expert, spoke to WND.“Robert Reich, M.D., a New York City psychiatrist and expert in psychopathology, says compulsive lying can be associated with dementia or brain injury. Otherwise, compulsive lying can be associated with a range of diagnoses, such as antisocial, borderline and narcissistic personality disorders.”
- She has intermittently worn Fresnel glasses since her concussion. These glasses correct double vision (often due to a traumatic brain injury.) The Fresnels reappeared on the campaign trail about the time of the fall pictured above.
- She is prone to uncontrollable coughing fits when she speaks publically.
- She only made it 4 blocks in the Gay Pride parade last June before she was apparently too tired to continue.
- She has had obvious seizures, on camera, with several occurring over the past few weeks. (You can find the videos here.)
- She has a medic handler who goes everywhere with her….and it appears that he’s carrying an injector pen of Diazepam. The drug, also known as Valium, can be used to halt seizures.
- She got confused and completely froze on stage when she spoke in Vegas. As a political veteran, tough questions and angry crowds shouldn’t be overwhelming. Her handler appeared at her side to let her know she was okay and that she should keep talking (watch it here.)
If Hillary Clinton does indeed have neurological issues, it could explain the angry outbursts that had her husband walking around with a black eye, calling handicapped children visiting the White House “f***ing retards,” and compelled a former Secret Service agent, Gary Byrne, to write an entire book about her rage issues. Byrne is not the first agent to write about her bad behavior. A previous book was written by Ronald Kessler, in which he recounts a story of saying “good morning” to the then-First Lady, and getting the response, “F*** off.”
The mainstream media is covering for her
Okay – we all have sympathy for health issues, but we are talking about a mystery issue that causes bouts of unreasonable rage, seizures during stressful situations, and makes a person overwhelmed and disoriented when there is a lot going on…..does the mainstream somehow think that once HRC is in office, the stress will disappear? How will one of those bouts of rage go over if the next time she throws a Bible at someone, she whacks Vladimir Putin upside the head?
No matter what your feelings are about her opponent, anyone should be able to realize that efforts to hide her health condition are failing and that means her health condition is quite serious.
And yet, from the mainstream, we get this condescending piece which was posted on CNN:
In conspiratorial corners of the conservative media, doubts about Clinton’s health and stamina have persisted ever since she had a health scare in 2012. Some armchair commentators even predicted Clinton wouldn’t be able to run for president in 2016.
They were clearly wrong, and the health concerns are largely considered a fringe issue. Her personal physician said one year ago that she was physically fit to serve as president.
But given all the past chatter about her physical condition, the message from the pro-Trump accounts was clear: Clinton can barely walk.
A right-wing blog called The American Mirror picked up on the tweets and published a short story on Sunday. “SHOCK PHOTO: Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs,” the headline said.
The story asked, “At what point is the mainstream media going to question Clinton’s health status?”
Notice that the article doesn’t address, the coughing, the seizing, the double vision, the anger, or the confusion. All we have to go on are the words of HRC’s “personal physician.”
The Washington Post goes even further, casting insults and offering their opinions on the issues mentioned by conservative outlets. The post makes it seem like the doubts about Clinton are purely the domain of crazy, right wing conspiracy theorists. Here are a few choice quotes from the article titled, “Armed with junk science and old photos, critics question #HillarysHealth”:
- Of the video of her freezing and being consoled by her medic, “it seemed like she had remained steely while a threat was taken care of.”
- Of the video of her siezure when surrounded by reporters, “The reporters, who had covered Clinton for a year, interpreted her exaggerated head-bobbing as a joke at how she’d been suddenly surrounded — and as a successful attempt at ending the scrum. It did not occur to them that it would become seen as evidence of a “seizure,” as people suffering from seizures do not typically laugh and continue to hold cups of coffee.”
- “None of the evidence, often shared (or sent to reporters) with the hashtag #HillarysHealth, held up. In every case, a Clinton moment that had been captured by the media was reinterpreted and wrenched out of context.”
Regardless of the coverup, we do have the right to know the truth about Hillary Clinton’s health, but truth and HRC never seem to be close companions. Not only is the campaign itself covering for her, but the mainstream media is as well. Aside from a few influential media outlets like Drudge Report, Zero Hedge, and Breitbart, you are only hearing this from bloggers who are screaming it from the rafters.
So what can we do about this?
There is power in refusing to be silent. We can ask these questions and share this information. We can voice our doubts and make sure that people can’t ignore these photos and videos of what are most certainly serious symptoms. We can uncover the coverup.
There’s only so much that the mainstream can do to hide this. We must demand answers.
Frankly, I’m not even sure Hillary Clinton is healthy enough to make it through the election, more less, run the country.
About the Author
Daisy Luther is a coffee-swigging, gun-toting blogger who writes about current events, preparedness, frugality, voluntaryism, and the pursuit of liberty on her website, The Organic Prepper. She is widely republished across alternative media and she curates all the most important news links on her aggregate site, PreppersDailyNews.com. Daisy is the best-selling author of 4 books and lives in the mountains of Virginia with her two daughters and an ever-growing menagerie. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.