Here’s How Preppers Can Get ORGANIZED, Once and For All
If you are a subscriber, you recently got the awesome preparedness binder pages. (If you didn’t get this, you can go right here to sign up.) A lot of people wrote me to say that it really helped them to get organized and I was tickled pink. Why?
Because that binder is just a small portion of another PDF book we have here on this website.
How to use the book:
The book is a PDF and there are a few different ways you can use it.
- You can print it off in full and write all over it. You can always print more – as many copies as you want!
- You can pick and choose the pages you want to print. When you send it to your printer, it will ask you which pages you want to print off. Select the ones that are most relevant to you that you want to include in your binder.
- You can use it as a template for your own notebook. Do you ever think you might be forgetting something important when you’re getting ready for an emergency? Jot down the things in this book that apply to you, create shopping lists, and use it as a template for important inventories that every prepper must perform. I have a little spiral-bound notebook that lives in my purse which has a running shopping list. I can refer to it whenever I’m at a yard sale or see some great deal at the store. I have other notebooks with inventories for my renter’s insurance and my food pantry.
What’s in the book?
Here are the lists that the book includes:
Part 1: General Supply Lists
- 1-Week of No-Cook Food List
- 2-Week Food List
- Prepper Food List
- 2-Week Power Outage Checklist
- Special Needs and Comfort Items List
- Pet Prepping Checklist
- Sanitation Checklist
- How to Make a Kitty Litter Toilet
- Non-Food Stockpile Checklist
- Last Minute Shopper’s Checklist
Part 2: Medical Supply Lists
- OTC Med Checklist
- First Aid Checklist (Traumatic Injuries)
- Health History for Each Family Member
- Veterinary Supply List
Part 3: Checklists for Specific Emergencies
- Sheltering in Place After a Nuclear Strike Checklists
- How to Use Potassium Iodide After a Nuclear Emergency
- Pre-Disaster Home Readiness Checklist
- Post-Disaster Home Safety Checklist
- Pandemic Illness Supply List
- Pandemic Isolation Area Checklist
- Vehicle Emergency Checklist
- Winter Warm-up Checklist
- Civil Unrest Checklist
- Civil Unrest Lockdown Plan
Part 4: Action Checklists
- Home Inventory Checklist
- Evacuation Checklist
- Get-home Plan
- How to do a Pantry Inventory
- Food Safety Checklist
- Activities for Kids During a Power Outage
- Prepper Skills Checklist
- 101 Small Ways to Prep
Part 5: Personal Emergency Preparedness Binder
- Adult Personal information
- Child Personal information
- Pet information
- Financial information
- Homeowner’s or rental information
- Automotive Information
- Legal information
- Important phone numbers
- Emergency Contacts
Get it this weekend
The Prepper’s Book of Lists on sale! It is available for only $5.49 this weekend, so if you missed the deal on it last year, now’s your chance! After the weekend, the price will go back up to $9.49. This is a great way to get organized on a budget!
Go here to order: https://sowl.co/jFrR7Get The Prepper’s Book of Lists for $5.49
Thank you for supporting this website with your purchase!
Be on the lookout for an email from SendOwl – you will receive it in less than 5 minutes. If you don’t get the email, check your spam folder. If you don’t find it there, email me at daisyluther2 at gmail dot com and I will get your books out to you ASAP.
Thank you so much for your purchase. It means the world to me! There are more than two thousand articles on this website that will ALWAYS remain free. We will NEVER ask for donations or put up a paywall.
Your purchases allow me to continue this work and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
About the Author
Daisy Luther is a coffee-swigging, gun-toting blogger who writes about current events, preparedness, frugality, voluntaryism, and the pursuit of liberty on her website, The Organic Prepper. She is widely republished across alternative media and she curates all the most important news links on her aggregate site, PreppersDailyNews.com. Daisy is the best-selling author of 4 books and lives in the mountains of Virginia with her two daughters and an ever-growing menagerie. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.