2020 Prepper Health & Fitness Challenge: Day 21
by Daisy Luther
Here are the small habits we’re incorporating into our daily lives.
- We’re drinking water before we drink other beverages.
- We’re adding a serving of fruit or veggies before each meal.
- We’re adding more movement to our day.
- We are performing 5 minutes of gentle stretches before we get out of bed in the morning.
- We are focusing on some rest or relaxation time on a daily basis.
- Replacing calorie-laden, nutritionally-barren snacks with fruits and veggies.
- Adding in the new habits to support the changes you want to make. (This will be different for all of us, based on our goals.
- Remember to sit in a way that supports your body.
Today, we’ll spend some extra time working on flexibility. It’s a great idea to add a yoga routine into your life at least a couple of times per week. Increased flexibility can help your body heal from previous injuries and can prevent future injuries.
This routine takes only 5 minutes and is good for any level.
When adding new things to your fitness routine, if time is a factor, remember that YouTube is loaded with five-minute workouts. There’s nobody who can’t fit in five minutes a day.
About the Author
Daisy Luther is a coffee-swigging, globe-trotting blogger. She is the founder and publisher of three websites. 1) The Organic Prepper, which is about current events, preparedness, self-reliance, and the pursuit of liberty on her website, 2) The Frugalite, a website with thrifty tips and solutions to help people get a handle on their personal finances without feeling deprived, and 3) PreppersDailyNews.com, an aggregate site where you can find links to all the most important news for those who wish to be prepared. She is widely republished across alternative media and Daisy is the best-selling author of 5 traditionally published books and runs a small digital publishing company with PDF guides, printables, and courses. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Gab, MeWe, Parler, Instagram, and Twitter.