2020 Prepper Health & Fitness Challenge: Day 17
by Daisy Luther
Here are the small habits we’re incorporating into our daily lives.
- We’re drinking water before we drink other beverages.
- We’re adding a serving of fruit or veggies before each meal.
- We’re adding more movement to our day.
- We are performing 5 minutes of gentle stretches before we get out of bed in the morning.
- We are focusing on some rest or relaxation time on a daily basis.
- Replacing calorie-laden, nutritionally-barren snacks with fruits and veggies.
Today it’s time to look more deeply into your goals. We’ve spent a couple of weeks establishing new and positive habits. Now it’s time to examine where you are, where you want to be, and what it will take to get there.
- Is your goal to improve fitness? Check out the information here.
- Is your goal to lose weight? I highly endorse this program.
- Do you want to improve your nutrition? Check out this website and eat more plants.
- Is your goal to build muscle? There are some good tips here.
Whatever your goal is, there’s a website out there that will support you and help you reach it. Today, work on a plan to help you set realistic goals. Create small steps you can take to reach those goals in the form of daily habits.
What are your goals?
Now that you’re accustomed to adding daily habits, it’s a great time to make some positive changes to your lifestyle. What are your specific goals and what habits will help you reach them?
About the Author
Daisy Luther is a coffee-swigging, gun-toting blogger who writes about current events, preparedness, frugality, voluntaryism, and the pursuit of liberty on her website, The Organic Prepper. She is widely republished across alternative media and she curates all the most important news links on her aggregate site, PreppersDailyNews.com. Daisy is the best-selling author of 4 books and lives in the mountains of Virginia with her two daughters and an ever-growing menagerie. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.