2020 Prepper Health & Fitness Challenge: Day 14
by Daisy Luther
Here are the small habits we’re incorporating into our daily lives.
- We’re drinking water before we drink other beverages.
- We’re adding a serving of fruit or veggies before each meal.
- We’re adding more movement to our day.
- We are performing 5 minutes of gentle stretches before we get out of bed in the morning.
- We are focusing on some rest or relaxation time on a daily basis.
- Replacing calorie-laden, nutritionally-barren snacks with fruits and veggies.
Add some easy, fast, and healthy meals to your repertoire.
So many times, we end up turning to fast food because we run out of time to make dinner. Here are some articles that can help.
- Quick and Clean: 40 Non-Processed Meals and Snacks That Meet Your Need for Speed
- 99 Healthy No-Cook Meals and Snacks
- Weekly Food Prep: Stay on Track and On Budget
Plan your meals out instead of resorting to a drive-through at the last minute. Your waistline and wallet will be healthier for it. Keep the ingredients for your favorite fast and healthy meals on hand and a dinner that fits your plan will never have to be more than five minutes away.
What is your favorite fast and healthy meal?
Share your quick fixes here in the comments.
About the Author
Daisy Luther is a coffee-swigging, gun-toting blogger who writes about current events, preparedness, frugality, voluntaryism, and the pursuit of liberty on her website, The Organic Prepper. She is widely republished across alternative media and she curates all the most important news links on her aggregate site, PreppersDailyNews.com. Daisy is the best-selling author of 4 books and lives in the mountains of Virginia with her two daughters and an ever-growing menagerie. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.