2020 Prepper Health & Fitness Challenge: Day 11
by Daisy Luther
Here are the small habits we’re incorporating into our daily lives.
- We’re drinking water before we drink other beverages.
- We’re adding a serving of fruit or veggies before each meal.
- We’re adding more movement to our day.
- We are performing 5 minutes of gentle stretches before we get out of bed in the morning.
- We are focusing on some rest or relaxation time on a daily basis.
- Replacing calorie-laden, nutritionally-barren snacks with fruits and veggies.
Today is another strength training day. We’re going to do one of the exercises recommended on Day 6 to strengthen our lower bodies.
This time, increase the difficulty just a little bit in one of three ways:
- Go just a little bit heavier.
- Go just a little bit further.
- Go for a longer period of time.
It really is that simple. Since it’s the weekend, it might be a good day for a hike with a backpack.
What are you doing for lower body strength training?
Share your routine in the comments. And let me know if you’re still enjoying the challenge!
About the Author
Daisy Luther is a coffee-swigging, gun-toting blogger who writes about current events, preparedness, frugality, voluntaryism, and the pursuit of liberty on her website, The Organic Prepper. She is widely republished across alternative media and she curates all the most important news links on her aggregate site, PreppersDailyNews.com. Daisy is the best-selling author of 4 books and lives in the mountains of Virginia with her two daughters and an ever-growing menagerie. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.