Grab Your Paperback Copy of Be Ready for Anything (It’s Out Today!)
by Daisy Luther
Last year, I wrote and released my first PDF book, How to Survive a Dozen Disasters. Out of all the PDF books I’ve written, this was the best selling one, even though it was only out there for a month. That’s because Racehorse Publishing purchased it, renamed it, and turned it into a beautiful physical book.
For all of my readers who purchase a copy of Be Ready for Anything from Amazon this week, send me a screenshot of your receipt from Amazon and I’ll email you a PDF of The Prepper’s Book of Lists or The Bug Out Book absolutely free as my way of saying thank you. Just shoot me a message at daisyluther2 at gmail dot com with your screenshot.
How this book is different from other preparedness guides
Most preparedness books provide important information about stocking up, purifying water, and protecting your family, but they don’t tell you what you need to know about a wide range of specific events like nuclear strikes, winter power outages, hurricanes, school shootings, wildfires, pandemic diseases, or job loss.
This book is different.
It teaches you how to survive a dozen different disasters with specific advice for that scenario.
- How to Survive an Earthquake Suddenly, the ground is shaking. Things are falling off the walls. Buildings may be collapsing. What to do differs, depending on if you’re at home, in your car, or at the beach.
- How to Survive a Mass Shooting Suddenly, you hear it. The unmistakable pop of gunfire. What should you do in a mass shooting? What if the shooter is far away? What should your kids do during a school shooting?
- How to Survive a Pandemic Everyone around you is getting sicker. There are rumors of a deadly pandemic. How does it spread across the globe? How do you protect your family? When do you go into lockdown?
- How to Survive Civil Unrest Civil unrest and riots are at your door, in your ordinarily peaceful hometown. How do you protect your family? How do you make your way home through angry protesters if chaos breaks out while you’re at work?
- How to Survive a Tornado There, on the horizon, is the chilling sight of a tornado and it’s heading your way. How you’ll take immediate shelter depends whether you’re at home, in your car, outdoors, or away from home.
- How to Survive Financial Problems What should you do if you lose your job? How do you protect your family financially for the rough times? What do you do if you simply can’t pay your bills?
- How to Survive a Nuclear Disaster The alert on your phone starkly warns you that a ballistic missile will hit your city in the next 20 minutes. You must take immediate shelter. How do you set up a shelter if you don’t have a bunker? What if you aren’t at home? Learn what happens during the initial blast and how long should you hunker down to protect yourself from the fallout.
- How to Survive a Hurricane A hurricane is bearing down and you can’t evacuate because there’s no gasoline to be had. All roads out are gridlocked. How should you prepare your home? What supplies do you need? Learn how to ride out the storm and what kind of subsequent disasters can you expect after the storm hits.
- How to Survive a Wildfire Evacuation If you live in wildfire country – or any forest – you know that a fire can tear through miles of woodland in just minutes. What are the 5 things you can keep in your vehicle to keep you from being blinded by smoke, able to breathe, and to help you escape when you have only minutes? Learn what you should do before you must evacuate.
- How to Survive a Blizzard Power Outage How will you keep your family warm and comfortable during a power outage? What if you don’t have a fireplace or wood stove? How will you cook? Learn about the dangers of a wintertime blackout.
- How to Survive an Economic Collapse What will you do if the economy in the US goes bad like it did in Venezuela? What can you stock up on now to make it easier on your family when supplies become scarce or disappear altogether? Learn the patterns of an economic collapse so you can be more prepared.
- How to Survive a Summer Power Outage Did you know that a summertime blackout can be just as dangerous as a winter one? How will you keep vulnerable family members cool and hydrated when the power goes out on what feels like the hottest day of the year?
There are threats unique to every scenario
No matter how well stocked you are with beans, bullets, and band-aids, different disasters have variables that you need to know about. Information is power and can mean the difference between standing in line waiting for a hand-out and thriving, safely at home with your family.
The book also contains helpful appendices with more general information for those who might be new to prepping.
- Appendix 1: Panic Prepping Basics
- Appendix 2: Emergency Food Basics
- Appendix 3: Emergency Water Basics
- Appendix 4: Power Outage Survival Basics
- Appendix 5: Evacuation Basics[/one_half_first]
Get your book today and Be Ready for Anything!
This book has been released on Amazon today so please go grab your paperback copy!
And remember the BONUS
For all of my readers who purchase a copy of Be Ready for Anything from Amazon this week, send me a screenshot of your receipt from Amazon and I’ll email you a PDF of The Prepper’s Book of Lists or The Bug Out Book absolutely free as my way of saying thank you. Just shoot me a message at daisyluther2 at gmail dot come with your screenshot.
Also, 5-star reviews help me immensely! Even if you can’t purchase the paperback right now but you read it in PDF format, I’d so appreciate your kind words on Amazon. Once an author has 25 reviews, Amazon begins to recommend the book to other people searching for similar titles.
Thank you! I hope you enjoy the book!
About the Author
Daisy Luther is a coffee-swigging, gun-toting blogger who writes about current events, preparedness, frugality, voluntaryism, and the pursuit of liberty on her website, The Organic Prepper. She is widely republished across alternative media and she curates all the most important news links on her aggregate site, PreppersDailyNews.com. Daisy is the best-selling author of 4 books and lives in the mountains of Virginia with her two daughters and an ever-growing menagerie. You can find her on Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.